
Hello.
Thought I would call to say “hi”…”bye” since I’m in your neck of the woods. Pride builds up. It’s a painting of sorts, wrapped in colors of spring. Sometimes bonds seem strong. But then our life moves along, and an effect of replacement takes its due course. Am I to break down these walls and pull through? I look at my watch, it’s past necessity. I walk down the street. It’s a big city. Beautiful ending. These buildings around me crowd me. Is the rain cluttering the steel pipes? Exploring this maturity is empowering. Do these people who walk by me have thoughts of originality? Let’s do this. Embracing mortality for faith. To an extent it’s a meticulous process. I layer out your voice in my head. Still a same old story. My fingers text. A revolution is wanted. And my thoughts are someplace else. Is that acceptable? It‘s a shiny passage. Mysteries unsolved. Breaking chains. My senses are devoted to this air around me. Memories flow together. More addictions of these people who pass me by. “Out of Town”. A message in store for consistency. Where are the stormy skies? A luminous anticipation. I want to meet them. Can I sit by the homeless guy on the corner of the street? Can I ask him his life story? Unfolding roads. Chosen beginnings. It isn’t the easiest measure to take. On the side, you are still. Am I grateful? It is too loud for me here. Scars of happy laughter. It’s a long way to destiny. Believe in the shadows. My eyes open to the sky. Can these people who pass me by fly away with me? Drifting onto shores. Purpose and strengths falter, and it’s only inevitable. A "safe trip" is to be had. Buckle your seat belt, please. An answer it is.
Good bye.
2 comments:
You are talented.
I wish you would come to my neck of the woods & "hi, bye" ;)
Post a Comment