What it was…and what it will become.
The rain water follows the path into the street gutter.
These windows are in tact, but the shutters are broken.
And I see the clouds. And the moments they rain impatiently.
I hear the winds and they tell me a story about the MINT.
When you hear the winds do they tell you a story about the MINT?
A boy and a girl. And faces in between.
What it was…and what it will become.
These chances are all I have. My eyes see past the broken shutters.
It’s a drive to the nearest exist, but I need a saving grace tonight.
The stars will collide. And your hands in my hands. It is so far.
How do I get there? Give me directions. The rest is history.
We come through the cracks, and the rain water drips in.
Let the time savor every kiss
Let the moments wake every flavor.
Let the thoughts feel over and between the touch.
Lets stay awake through the storm.
La la la da da.
A boy and a birl. And faces in between.
What it was…and what it will become.
2 comments:
Good Work.
You played this song at Open Mic! Great Tune man.
Post a Comment