
Maybe its not perfect. Perhaps its not suppose to be. Maybe its this idea that keeps everything from just being. Mistakes happen. Situations arise. But chances are necessary for life to go on. For things to maintain some sort of semblance. Why force ourselves to go opposite of the current? Why make it so difficult? Why not just embrace it for its worth? Maybe I'm just an idealist, and a dreamer. And maybe I just like to live in a dream. And don't tell me to wake up. Because my dream is of reality...which I dream when I'm awake.
3 comments:
Spent 18 hours waiting stoned for space
I spent the same 18 hours in the same damn place
I'm on a road shaped like a figure 8
I'm going nowhere, but I'm guaranteed to be late
You're an angel with an amber halo
Black hair and the devil's pitchfork
How have you been? [x2]
How have you? [x2]
Can you Read my Mind?
-Killers
good old days, the honest man, the restless heart, the promise land, the subtle kiss no one sees...a southern drawn, the world unseen... - the killers
Post a Comment